Old December 19th 18, 06:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

"homo-reber G=emc^2" wrote:
I have invented a head for my van; costs less than $5
and it's a 5-gallon Bucket/Pail that I **** into and
when it's full to the brim, I empty it into the Trash
Bin-dumpsters behind Walmart.
Can't go into detail till I pattern and sell.It works
so well that there is little or no smell. Bert

Some say: Glazier, for you there is a simple rhyme:
"Bert you're just a filthy, stinky, STUPID Swine". Bert
"I'm a very stupid **** and always very full of it." Bert."

"That is a given & it's on the money, O ya." Bert
for ____ "I park, bark & fart in the dark. Bert" _____

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

"Being Jewish I know this is so very true". That is a given. Bert
"Get the picture", "Go figure", "O ya", "I know why".Bert

but, ______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert. _________