Old December 19th 18, 02:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 2:28:02 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 2:30:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 12:53:04 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, December 16, 2018 at 1:35:40 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Not off, my thinking is far out.My spelling and grammar stinks.I'm self educated,clever,and being old an deaf I still doing OK.Eat my MSP everyday.Been asked to do talks on my theories,but putting them off.Still stop light faster than ever.Bert

A big storm is coming in! Danger of flooding! I hope to get back home before it starts. Now 52F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind SE at 9 mph. Humidity 71%.

Double-A

Its Heavy Air.Stay on the high ground. Cool and Sunny.Nights getting to warm for my electric blanket I just installed. When your old you have to save your body heat. Figuring out ways to directly use heat photons,and store the heat as well.Waste not.Want not.Water keeps its heat so much better than air. I store and keep hot about 100 Gl.of water under my bed.I like that.Storing water in dry Calif.is a must. I will tell how I keep all this water hot Why not Bert

Sun is out, but scattered showers. No flooding at my place last night. Now 54F as of 2:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind SW at 14 mph. Humidity 68%.

I keep warm with a OSU Beavers blanket over me, the kind people put over themselves while sitting in the stadium. So far it has not been very cold. The warm water of El Nino is moderating the weather.

Double-A

Nice day here.Made so many ways to be nice and warm at 3am,but really don't need them.Heavy blankets fits. Looking at all the vans on you tube.I like mine the best. Bert