Old December 16th 18, 09:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 3:21:00 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, October 6, 2018 at 3:18:18 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, October 5, 2018 at 1:48:43 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, October 4, 2018 at 1:55:20 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool 61F now as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Partly cloudy but dry. Wind west at 4 mph. Humidity 46%.

A storm expected tomorrow! That hurricane that just missed Hawaii is now headed our way! It should bring us lots of stormy weather tomorrow! Battening down the hatches!

I walked up the street this morning and filled up a bag with acorns.. The squirrels just love them. I think that's their natural food.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday at the buffet. But she has given up on the Spanish lessons for now.

Double-A

Sandy out of sight again.Still in my mind.Ate ribs made at Vons,and they are meaty and tasty.I had them with bake MSP.I now put honey dip with MSP thick chips.Try it you will like it and live longer than me. Still wearing shorts.All cotton. Wish Mitch would pray for an inch of rain. Calif..has plenty of bush fires and like Moses he can clime up Mt. Baldy and speak to God. Its the only way it can rain. I keep my roof van vent open full to create rain.Bert

Bert, if it were to rain, I bet you could not even remember where your windshield wiper switch is! And even if you found it, who know whether the wipers still work! They may have been out of service for years, and you wouldn't even know it!

I stayed home yesterday expecting a storm, but all we got was a little rain. I think that hurricane that missed Hawaii must have missed us as well. Today the rain has finally stopped. Stopped at the Farmers' Market and bought beets, Danish squash, and yellow crookneck squash.

Now 55F as of 1:15 PM under cloudy skies here in Gresham. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 77%.

Double-A

Bert may appear a little off in thinking but that's just his language.

Not off, my thinking is far out.My spelling and grammar stinks.I'm self educated,clever,and being old an deaf I still doing OK.Eat my MSP everyday.Been asked to do talks on my theories,but putting them off.Still stop light faster than ever.Bert