Old September 17th 14, 06:53 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default Change in average global temperature from 1880 to 2014 - Nasa

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 3:43:47 PM UTC-6, Lord Androcles wrote:

You were the first in your kindergarten class to put your hand up and
shout out the answer when the teacher asked the kiddy in the desk next to
you, weren't you?

Wasn't "cruelly forced to accept" enough clue for you?

I am sure that Oriel won't cheat and copy his answer, if he does deign to reply to you. Or copy my answer, for that matter.

John Savard