Old January 26th 12, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

On Jan 19, 7:04*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Jan 19, 6:09*pm, Double-A wrote:

An amazing 50F here right now in greater Hillsboro. *Calm, cloudy, but
not raining presently. *Rained hard this morning.

Hard to believe it was just the night before last we had snow. *It
snowed hard throughout the evening. *Wasn't sticking at first, but by
1 AM when I had to go out in it, there was about 2 inches on the
streets and sidewalks. *Walked out to the park. *By 3 PM when I had to
start back, *the snow had turned to rain. *Problem was that much of
the snow had turned to wet slush, and so I got my shoes and socks
thoroughly wet! *Haven' changed them yet, but bought a pair of dry
shoes at Goodwill, and have some dry socks I bought at Dollar Tree.

Last night when I was walking down into the park to resume my Earth
Science Officer obvservation post I saw two coyotes cross the road and
run down into the park ahead of me! *I had to follow them on the same
path, because the other path was under water. *But soon they out
distanced me and were out of sight.

A man left me a sack of returnable cans at Starbucks today as I have
hold potato soup with Kim. *His mother Joan has given me much, telling
her son, "Give this to that handsome man." *Now she has bee struck by
lymph node cancer, already spread, and is apparently dying. *It is so
sudden and sad.

Andy gave me a ticket today to get me to the library. *The county
District Attorny has notified him that they are dropping the case
against him for drunken driving on a bicycle! *I have been telling to
look into suing, because they wouldn't just drop the case if there was
n't something really wrong with the arrest and time in jail. *In a
similar circumstance, I guy arrested in Portland for trespassing, just
so the cop could search his bag, was thrown out, and he is suing the
City of Portland for $140,000. * Society kicks us around enough! *I
think when the opportunity comes for the boot to be on the other foot,
we should kick some major ass!

Double-A

Get yourself into a public office, and fix the damn situation.

*http://translate.google.com/#
*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Would you vote for me?

I guess if people will vote for Newton Gingrich, they will vote for
anyone!

Dobule-A