Old January 20th 12, 02:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

An amazing 50F here right now in greater Hillsboro. Calm, cloudy, but
not raining presently. Rained hard this morning.

Hard to believe it was just the night before last we had snow. It
snowed hard throughout the evening. Wasn't sticking at first, but by
1 AM when I had to go out in it, there was about 2 inches on the
streets and sidewalks. Walked out to the park. By 3 PM when I had to
start back, the snow had turned to rain. Problem was that much of
the snow had turned to wet slush, and so I got my shoes and socks
thoroughly wet! Haven' changed them yet, but bought a pair of dry
shoes at Goodwill, and have some dry socks I bought at Dollar Tree.

Last night when I was walking down into the park to resume my Earth
Science Officer obvservation post I saw two coyotes cross the road and
run down into the park ahead of me! I had to follow them on the same
path, because the other path was under water. But soon they out
distanced me and were out of sight.

A man left me a sack of returnable cans at Starbucks today as I have
hold potato soup with Kim. His mother Joan has given me much, telling
her son, "Give this to that handsome man." Now she has bee struck by
lymph node cancer, already spread, and is apparently dying. It is so
sudden and sad.

Andy gave me a ticket today to get me to the library. The county
District Attorny has notified him that they are dropping the case
against him for drunken driving on a bicycle! I have been telling to
look into suing, because they wouldn't just drop the case if there was
n't something really wrong with the arrest and time in jail. In a
similar circumstance, I guy arrested in Portland for trespassing, just
so the cop could search his bag, was thrown out, and he is suing the
City of Portland for $140,000. Society kicks us around enough! I
think when the opportunity comes for the boot to be on the other foot,
we should kick some major ass!

Double-A