Old June 14th 08, 02:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_2_]

Default Hottest space babe

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
dakotatelephone...

Okay... we've been beating around the bush* on this for around a decade,
so let's get right down to male brass tacks and argue for which one we'd
like to nail to the floor.
Hottest female astronaut...including cosmonauts, or any babe from any
country that went into LEO or is getting ready to go into LEO.
We expect internet links to pictures of the spacefox to prove your
arguments in her favor.**
Being a bachelor, I can get away with posting this topic without getting
into trouble, so I'll start a new thread about it.

Sorry, Pat; compared to Judy Robinson (Marta Kristen) from Lost in Space...

I had a thing for Judy when I was a boy... It was only small then, but it
got bigger as I got older! ;-)