Old February 26th 08, 07:29 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

Default Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

On Feb 26, 10:23 am, BradGuth wrote:" Hmmm.
Still no sign of any of your fellow brown-nosed minions coming to
your side of this butt-sucking rant of yours.- Brad Guth"

Of course you are upset, and I know you want to pout, but that does
not make you any better at analyzing images, much less composing a
logical thought. And I told you before I never thought this identity
would win me any popularity contests, but I noticed how you attempted
to shift the insults to me, and not the valid sources that I cited
which demonstrated how ignorant you are with respect to image
analysis, and how bad you chunked thousands of posts stating what
should have be imaged, or what was allegedly manipulated, set up, or
taken of out of images. So don't be so quick to insult me, for if
have shown you to be completely ignorant of color science,
psychophysics, image capture and processing, which proves you don't
know as much as you claim, or you'd like to think, and now your above
post clearly demonstrates your oversized ego cannot handle the concept
that you are wrong....

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/...22e006247.html
STS-122 Shuttle Mission Imagery
S122-E-006247 (8 Feb. 2008) --- A colorful view of airglow layers at
Earth's horizon is featured in this image photographed by a STS-122
crewmember on the Space Shuttle Atlantis