Old February 25th 08, 05:15 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

On Feb 25, 6:23 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:
On Feb 25, 5:14 am, BradGuth wrote:" whatever
puts a smile ... on your face"

Laughing, well brad, I started this thread off describing a moment the
sts-122 and expedition 16 crews had right after the press conference
in the Columbus module, and like many others I laughed and enjoyed the
fun they were having, that's what makes me smile, brad.....

Where are your brown-nosed minions?

Why are they not coming to your rescue?

You do seem to smile most of the time, much like our resident LLPOF
warlord(GW Bush) smirked uncontrollably before getting those facial
Botoxin injections.

I guess as long as it's our hard earned loot getting spent, our best
talents getting wasted, decades going down the toilet, mother nature
going GW postal and WWIII on its way is what makes you smile, perhaps
in much the same manner that always put that smile on Hitler's face
whenever his semitic Third Reich accomplished such a terrific job that
only his smart physics, science and banking wizards could have done.
.. - Brad Guth