Old January 8th 07, 12:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default mass is light.

"tomcat" wrote in message
oups.com

So what?

Thus far you're nothing but a waste of good toilet paper. In other
words; show me the money.

You'll believe in or otherwise suck up to anything that doesn't rock
your silly pro-mainstream status quo boat.

You really don't give a tinkers damn about science, physics or much less
as to our badly failing environment and of its sequestered humanity.

Tomcat is still w/o remorse, and apparently w/o an honest soul because,
your's has been bought and paid for.

Please let us know whenever you decide to actually accomplish
something/anything for the greater good of the lower 99.9% worth of
humanity, or that of salvaging our environment that yourself and others
of your kind have only raped and trashed from the very get go.

You and others of your kind are more than smart enough to damn well know
of what's right, from what's wrong, yet your course of denial hasn't
altered one degree, has it.

Is there even a dim light at the end of the "tomcat" tunnel?
-
Brad Guth