Old March 26th 05, 09:32 AM
OM

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:07:35 -0800, Reunite Gondwanaland
wrote:

That's iron.rhino.F4, your friendly F-4 Phantom II Phanatic, who sent
you the invitation because Reunite Gondwanaland doesn't have any
invites yet.

....I do have one major beef with one of gmail's requirements. Where in
the hell do they get off telling people they can't have an account
name that's less than 6 characters? One of *my* requirements is that
the account name has to either be "om" or at least aliasable to that.

Google? I say g00bers...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr