Old February 21st 12, 03:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.physics,sci.astro
Raymond Yohros

Default Aether Foreshortning at c

On Feb 20, 8:14*am, HVAC wrote:
Gravity was born when the big bang started expanding.
All matter, all forces, all time, all EVERYTHING came into
existence with the big bang. There was no 'before'.

this 20 century idea violates conservation laws.
our observational perspective dont let us see
anything before the bb but that doesn't mean
It came from nothing just as it makes no sense
to say a BH is nothing because you can't see it.

the 'before' was the cause of the bb aftermath
just as we can understand what a BH is by
observing it's effects on space-time.

r.y