Old October 10th 09, 01:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Why the full UFO "Disclosure" is almost impossible for the ...

BG My post must show over 13 years that I am for helping the little
people. People like blacks,Jews poor and especially children from hate
that religion breeds. KKK is like a religion Fascist is likea religion.
Some people are taught to love dictators like Hitler, Some people love
Jeb Bush and his brother they made president. Here in Florida the good
old boys love Charlie Crist,and no one is as EVIL as Crist. Get the
picture Bert