Old August 24th 03, 07:22 PM
Thomas McDonald

Default Incontrovertible Evidence

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message

24 Aug 2003 00:43 +0200
elhead (Cash) spake:

ANY MODERN ASTRONOMY program will work for this lesson.

snip

Good article. You really can see those planets just like this guy sez.
I tried it on my computer " sky map, " and it works. I'll be a monkey's

uncle.
Paul S.

Paul,

So you are amazed and delighted that a program designed to show the
positions of the stars and planets shows the positions of the stars and
planets--and are vastly impressed when someone says that program designed to
show the positions of the stars and planets shows the position of the stars
and planets.

You're either one easily impressed hombre, or a vacuous dolt. Pick one.

Tom McDonald