Old July 14th 03, 09:35 AM

Default oldest planet 13 billion years old in M-4

Note to readers in sci.physics.electromag and sci.physics:
anything posted by "Dr. David Tholen" originating from
news.astraweb.com is not really from Dr. David Tholen.

Cypherpunk writes:

137 Message-ID:
137 From: "Dr. David Tholen"

137 Gee, perhaps if you actually *read* this newsgroup you would
137 have seen the recent post: "Planets from Early Stars."

138 Message-ID:
138 From: "Dr. David Tholen"

138 I'm not an imposter.

138 It just so happens my real name is 'Dr. David Tholen.'

138 Deal.

139 Message-ID:
139 From: "Dr. David Tholen"

139 What do your off-topic posts have to do with astronomy,
139 my evil doppleganger?

140 Message-ID:
140 From: "Dr. David Tholen"

140 Bzzzt! Wrong. Not a forgery.

140 I'd say he does. Hello!

140 BWAWAWAWAWA!!!

140 I asked before signing up about you specifically.

140 It'll be a cold day in hell before you get me bumped.

140 In the mean time, stop posting as Dr. David Tholen.

140 That's me.

140 I discovered Pluto *and* Plutonium. And Goofy!

140 Pluto was humping Goofy and Archimedes Plutonium.

140 My middle initial 'J' stands for Jayzus.

140 I am Dr. David Jayzus Tholen. All bow before me!

140 The *real* Dr. David Tholen would not be making thousands
140 of off-topic posts to complain about off-topic posts.

140 Obviously, you're a fake Tholen.

140 Your reputation is dirt.

141 Message-ID:
141 From: "Dr. David Tholen"

141 I resemble that remark.

142 Message-ID:
142 From: "Dr. David Tholen"

142 Hi! Excitement!

142 How DARE you make fun of me!

142 It's ILLEGAL to make fun of me!

142 I will send complaints to your provider declaring
142 that you have BROKEN MY LAWS.

142 I can make up laws at will, dontcha know.

142 Including the laws of physics!

142 I am God Tholen, bow before me! Poop in your pants!

142 Laugh yerselves to death! Wait, that didn't come out right...

143 Message-ID:
143 From: "Dr. David Tholen"

143 Hi! Excitement!

143 I love Yanni!

143 And I'm a real musician: I play a bass clarinet.

143 Yanni is one of the most sophisticated composers around.

143 He's a misunderstood genius, like me!

What do your forgeries have to do with physics and astronomy, Cypherpunk?

"How ironic, coming from the person who makes the
most such posts."
--Cypherpunk

One hundred forty three such postings in just thirty seven days. Fifteen
in just one day. You've underestimated yourself, Cypherpunk.

"Grow up."
--Cypherpunk

"So, how about it: try not to post off-topic."
--Cypherpunk

I see that you still haven't practiced what you preached, Cypherpunk.