Old December 12th 06, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default Progressive Mayor

honestjohn wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message
ups.com...

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Double-A If the homeless voted those benches would come with a seat
warmer,and a place to keep your wine. Looks like lots of rain for
Portland. So stay in doors read my posts and have a bud (me to) Its 78
here in central Florida. More and more cruise ships returning with 100s
of sick people. I was right about that spy given instant cancer. It was
first used by Nixon to get rid of "big mouth" Martha Mitchel. You are to
young to remember. Bert

I remember Martha Mitchel. I even remember Jack Ruby. I wonder how
they gave him his cancer?

I once knew someone that designed killing devices for the CIA and he said
that something was injected into him. He didn't say what, but I can only
assume that it was radioactive.

C.H.J.

It seems like something like polonium is a messy way to kill nowadays,
as it appears to have left a radiation trail which modern equipment can
detect. And now a Russian agent who may have played a part in
delivering the poison is in a Russian hospital suffering from radiation
sickness himself!

Double-A