Old April 26th 04, 07:27 PM
Chris Taylor

""Also, what are the specs of your laptops?""

An older Celestron 800Mhz

"""but one concern i have about using that with ............is the light,"""

I only use it when taking pictures, usually of the brighter stuff; no need
for night vision at this time.

Regards

Chris

"Stuart Turrell" wrote in message
I take it by reading a thread "LX90 First Light (longish)", most people

here
have a laptop to go out with to do star gazing.

I have one too, its a 700Mhz one, capable of running my starry night
software slowly, but one concern i have about using that with (hopefully

my
LX90), is the light, is there sotware out there to run programs a shade of
red.

Also, what are the specs of your laptops?

stuart