Old January 23rd 12, 04:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Strange Storms Hit Indy Base One.

BULL****, BEERT!

IT'S CALLED WINTER'S HERE!

YOU FORGOT WHAT IT DID LAST YEAR?

SENILE IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 23 Jan 2012 07:50:35 -0800 (PST), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

On Jan 23, 5:20*am, nightbat wrote:

* * * * * *The weather here at Indy Base One is unusual for January
with lightning, strong winds, rain, unseasonable warm temps, and even
Tornadoes reported in the south heading east. We did receive some snow
this week but temps seem to go up to 50+ then down to sub freezing
then back up again, bizarre. Look out Officer Bert turbulence may be
heading your way stay alert for now mostly south is indicated.

See:http://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/outlook/day1otlk.html

* * * * * *stay at your posts,
* * * * * *the nightbat

Iowa and Mass. having same weather. As I type its 33,and a freezing
rain. Black ice everywhere. Van stays put. My heavy air theory will
keep predicting tornadoes getting worse.Tornadoes in January shows
more proof "Heavy Air Theory" is on the money TreBert