Old August 4th 08, 03:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
rod[_3_]

Default ASTRO: NGC 6888

This time of year and in Berlin, you must have returned home rather late
even if it was already dark ;). Thanks - wonderful Ha image. I need to
study this more. - Rod

Stefan Lilge wrote:
I came home when it was already dark last thursday , so I didn't have the
time to think about an object to image for too long. NGC 6888 is a good fit
for my FOV, so I chose this one. If weather permits I'll also do some OIII
frames, this is Halpha only.

Taken from the middle of Berlin with a 10" Meade ACF at f/5.7 on a G11
mount, SXV-H9 camera, 38x5 minutes, Astronomik 13nm Halpha filter.

The picture can also be found at
http://ccd-astronomy.de/temp/6888Ha38x5gut.jpg

Stefan