Old February 4th 17, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Gusty south wind today here in Gresham, but it's welcome and relatively warm at 47F as of 1:00 PM PST. How different than yesterday, when a 27F howling east wind , that had blown for days, was freezing the rain into ice onto everything, up to about 1/4 ice. Never thought I would venture out today, but the warm air came in over night, which along with harder, warmer rain, melted all the ice by morning! Was able to get stocked up with snacks for the Super Bowl tomorrow!

Hard to believe but today might be our only retrieve from winter weather. I have now heard forecasts for colder air and 6 inches of snow coming tomorrow afternoon!

Double-A