Old January 29th 17, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Another pretty good day for January. Wind seems to have shifted to being from the southwest, though that's not what the weather station says. Currently 45F as of 1:00 PM PST.

Met Kim at the Gresham Transit Center last night where she gave me some Korean food appropriate for the Korean/Chinese New Year. Time to reaffirm my New Year's resolutions. I have been sticking to them quite well so far! Met a woman named Teresa while waiting in the cold for a bus back home. The name Teresa has been popping up a lot lately. She was another old timer from this area. She talked my ear off, but it helped me pass the time in the cold while waiting for the bus.

Street demonstrations in the streets of Portland again this weekend to protest Trump! These times are beginning to remind me of the situation in Saint Petersburg back in November 1917! Boy did they make a 70 year mistake!

Double-A