Old March 26th 14, 03:18 AM posted to sci.space.tech
David Spain

Default Sun Synchronous Orbit

On 3/25/2014 2:21 PM, Smit Kamal wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 3:46:27 PM UTC+5:30, David Spain wrote:
HR4550 (aka. Groombridge 1830)...
Hye Dave

Thankyou for your help.
I was asking about satellites at an altitude of 800 kilometres which is in sun sychronous orbit.

Smit,

Sorry I was not being very helpful.

I was joking about your response time.
Either you are very busy, have an extremely slow USENET service, or are
very far away.

However if the latter, at one month shy of 1 year for a response, puts
you at slightly 0.5 light-year away, so you've moved significantly
closer! You are no longer at Sirius but somewhere in the Oort Cloud!

Just kidding (I think), if not, I'll see your response in February
2015.... :-)

Dave