Old February 26th 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Richard CEEEEEE Hoagland's illness

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Saul Levy wrote:

George Snoory on Hoax to Hoax last Friday mentioned that the
Hoagfart's recovering from being very ill. Seems he got that way at
the most recent L.A. kook fest several weeks ago. Maybe the aliens
gave him food poisioning?

Saul Levy

No, it was likely NASA trying to silence his vital information.

I thought that you had given up those repostings, but I see you want to
continue this silly practice! But I'm going to take a "Higher" road and
show your minions of rat followers that I am the better person for not
reposting!

Notice ratz that I am not reposting to Art's cowardly taunts, let this be a
lesson to you, your leader is just an old frustrated old coot that has
soured on life and gets his kicks out of pulling the strings on you small
rats, out there.

Keep dancing at his direction, "Little Rats"!

HJ