Old August 17th 04, 11:55 AM
Double-A

(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message ...
The white light from the sun shows us the dark matter of its solar
system. I find that a little tricky. The reason is that this white light
is made up of the spectral of 92 elements when it leaves the sun's
surface.(emission lines of the spectrum) Seems to me when this light
bounces back from a dark object(reflection) it is still showing us the
picture of the sun's atmosphere.Let me add as we detect this reflected
light standing(or sitting on the Earth's surface) this light went
through the Earth's atmosphere.This has to add its own characteristic
spectrum lines as well. How is all this handled? I take the fastest
picture in the world by getting the object to to produce direct
light.That cuts the time lapse in half,and the light is the true
spectrum of the object,and that is the same as the direct light from the
sun,and all the stars in the universe. Bert

How do you get an object to produce direct light? Heat it to 10,000 degrees?

Double-A