Old November 4th 07, 05:50 AM posted to sci.space.policy
rhw007

Default Hillary Clinton Declares War on Space Exploration

On Nov 3, 11:30 pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Nov 3, 4:02 pm, rhw007 wrote:

On Nov 3, 9:38 am, American wrote:

On Nov 2, 9:24 pm, rhw007 wrote:

:: I can only go by my PERSONAL interactions with Sen
:: Clinton about "space issues":
::http://commonsensecentral.net/csc_20...visits_ccc.htm
:: I and many others were VERY satisfied with level of her
:: interest and results. period.

Interest for WHAT? WHAT results are you referring to?
Uh..., did you read the title of the article?

Yes I did...I just don't agree with from my past experience. What
results???
Where where you in May 2000 when there had been NO MGS MOC DATA DUMP
for more than 18 moths when they were supposed to do so every 6
months???

I PERSONALLY brought to her attention this and other facts...36 hours
later Dr Mickey Malin began his "prolonged" data dump.

He was also NEVER late after that until this last and final MGS MOC
data dump about a month or so ago.

Again....RESEARCH....

:: Say what you mean and mean what you say.

That's just great for the little voicebox we call 'echo-plex'.
Aren't you just touting the party line here?

I'm touting MY OWN 'party line' and nothing more.
I wish ALL politicians...including Sen Clinton would do the same.
She recently gave two different answers on the NY licences for illegal
immigrants in NY.
My borthoer is running for councilman in our home town and emailed
Bill O'Riely to ask why the following were NOT being addresses by
ANYONE, polticians, beaurocrats or the media:

1: Would these illegals be required to take the written Driver's test.
2. If they passed the written....would they also be required to take a
Driver's test?
3. Would uderage illegals get permits with restrictions,like everyone
else?

Again..Say what you mean and mean what you say...

I do NOT see ANY 'politician' doing that these days...NONE.

:: Don't make promises and policies you don't intend to
:: to keep and to keep the policies and promises you do make.

That's fine. What promise ARE you talking about?

I never promised anything...I keep using these phrases I made up and
put together on the end of many posts inhopes of spreading the
awakening of people who read them to THINK and LISTEN to what the
polticians, the media and the beaurocrats are saying...or NOT
saying...and DO they keep their promises?
Remeber King Georgie Jr said he was NOT into "Nation Building" when
running for the 2000 election when he KNEW well before he began
running THAT was exactly the 'agenda'.

:: ACTIONS speak louder than words.
:: ACTIONS are PROOF of intent.
:: ACTIONS are the final judgment of character.

No SUBSTANCE, No ACTION. No ACTION, No intent.
No character, well, you know the rest.

:: It REALLY is that simple.

Simple minds, simple jobs. Can I get a smile and a
handshake too?

:: Bob...
::http://www.commonsensecentral.net

American

I think this Administrative and Congressional actions are PROOF that
NONE of them have any REAL moral backbone.

You already have my smile...and depends on how you define
'handshake' ...Especially with Rep Sen Craig getting caught playing
'handsies' in the Minnisota bathroom....wouldn't want to miscontrue
any overt overture...LOL....

Bob...- Hide quoted text -

When exactly was the last time our faith-based puppets of government
ever told us the initial whole truth and nothing but the truth?
- Brad Guth -- Hide quoted text -

When the Drafted the Constitution and the Declaration of
Independance....sadly it went downhill all too shortly, now we are on
a powered out-of-control descent.

Bob....