Old November 4th 07, 12:09 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
Quadibloc

Default Today's National Press Club event: "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" by Hoagland et al(iens)

rhw007 wrote:
Gawd Brad eve Dr Mikey Malin "has come kicking and screaming" into
saying there is "Liquid water flowing over the surface of Mars NOW !!!

While Brad Guth certainly does say a lot of wild things, I didn't
think there was enough atmospheric pressure for liquid water to flow
on the surface of Mars whenever it got warm enough to melt.

Of course, we know there is ice on Mars - one of its polar caps is
chiefly made of water ice, this was known quite some time ago.

John Savard