Old November 3rd 07, 03:50 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
BradGuth

Default Today's National Press Club event: "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" by Hoagland et al(iens)

On Nov 1, 8:22 pm, rhw007 wrote:
On Nov 1, 2:58 pm, BradGuth wrote:

On Oct 31, 10:52 pm, rhw007 wrote:

On Oct 31, 10:02 pm, BradGuth wrote:

But there are no such original NASA/Apollo negatives or original
slides of film that ever spent an EVA minute on that nasty surface of
our anticathode worthy moon. Images as obtained from a robotic
orbiting camera are all that's available, and for the most part that's
still not of the original film.

snip

Thanks for all that constructive feedback. I'll put it to good work
and report back.

BTW, I hide nothing, and I'm not the least bit all-knowing nor am I
some kind of rusemaster/wizard that pulls stuff out of thin air.

The actions I'd like to take have been posted and unchanged for the
past 7+ years, but unlike so many others, I can't do everything all by
myself. Would you like to help?
- Brad Guth --

I'm busy enough right now trying to steer MY Life into a direction
where I can help bring about a collaboration of people to get
Earthlings back on "The Golden Path" it once was on.

Good luck on that one. Can I do anything more to help?

If you don't believe...for whatever reasons...that Neil Armstrong and
all the other Astronauts did NOT walk on the Moon in actuallity...then
I doubt you and I could agree on much concerning the Moon...much less
Mars.

Obviously you still think our frail human DNA is sufficiently robust
and/or rad-hard enough for Mars because of the ruse/sting of infowar/
infomercial disinformation that you've accepted as NASA/Apollo truth
regarding our naked, physically dark and unavoidably anticathode moon,
as being humanly survivable as is. Sorry, I can't help you with that
one.

As for SPACE itself...you mau have ideas similar to mine and my
friends...there are many aspects to ALL research into the Universe and
into simply being able to be aware...I am ME.

Check out the links and read the REAL history of the NASA photographs,
both of the Moon and Mars...besides so many others like 'Slinky;s"
coming from the Sun. Sun storms that twirl into DNA lime helixes
spreading millions of miles into space...so many things do NOT fit
into a "mainstream science/news/media/gov" tidy little box with
perfect rules for every situation and entity.

We'll see as we move forward....heartbeat by heartbeat.

Bob...http://commonsensecentral.net/

I tend to agree with your closing analogy.

The problem is, with our very own faith-based Yiddish puppet as our
born-again resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) taking us ever closer to
WWIII, we may not have the time or the necessary resources in order to
accomplish much of anything other than a given best personal effort on
behalf of saving ourselves from our own kind.

- Brad Guth --

And I tend to agree with your last analogy as well.
I got this email from Richard sent this morning and sorry about delay

But only come on-line about 7-8 PM EST..anyhoo
RCH:

Robert,

Still on the road in DC. Many significant developments "behind the

scenes" after the press club event. Will make a full report soon,
as

sson as we return home -- tomorrow.

One day there .. then we head for LA, and the "big weekend." Will be

doing more important political stuff there.

Will be back for more time to report on ALL developments next week.

Until then ... stay tuned.

Pass it on ....

RCH
-----

amd Keith Laney gets thanx for these links:

http://newsfromrussia.com/science/my...7/99895-moon-0

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/hom.../08/01870.html

for AFTER event coverage he found.

and these links for BEFORE event coverage:

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?

ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/10-22-2007/0004687165&EDATE=

http://tinyurl.com/36p3r9

http://preview.tinyurl.com/36p3r9

http://www.sys-con.com/read/450055.htm

Thanx Kieth

We ALL would wish 'acknowledgement' of things we think we found
first. I know my 'claim' to be the first to post "The Cydonia Smoking
Pyramid" at about 1:45 PM April 14, 1998 at my CCC webiste...THEN
CommonSenseCentral.COM ( which still irks me I cant get it back ) RCH
still used it on his website without credit to me...I'm not personally
in a huff.

The pursuit of knowledge and the 'stealing' if 'some' want to call it
that...goes first back to NASA as someone...now I can't remember who
said that in this thread that we CYDONISTAS were TALKING and SHOWING
IMAGES of Water WELL before Dr Mikey Malin had Dr. Kenny Edget "drag
him kicking and screaming" to acknowledge water in an image I posted
baacl in 1999 :

http://commonsensecentral.net/mars_r...seepage_real_w...

From this page:

http://commonsensecentral.net/mars_r..._1999_news.htm

So for "JUSTICE" should I take Dr. Mikey and Dr. Kenny to Judge
Judy ????

Or maybe file another FOIA with NASA...

Now that I drifted way way way off topic you think HEH?

The following I have been saying a loooooong time applies to NASA
getting 'caught' squelching and hiddding or misrepresenting data that
it surprises me people are surprised that NASA does this. Well of
course people like Oberg and unfortunately too many others
"believe"...they've taken too many sips from the same tea that Dark
Lord Cheney is handing out these days....though the State Department
Beaurocrats seems a bit upset these days....wonder why if the BRUTAL
TRUTHS are being told?

If there's nothing to hide...why hide the information, objects or gag
people or documents?

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Don't make promises and policies you don't intend to keep and to keep
the policies and promises you do make.

ACTIONS speak louder than words.

ACTIONS are PROOF of intent.

ACTIONS are the final judgment of character.

It REALLY is that simple.

Bob...

http://www.commonsensecentral.net

http://commonsensecentral.blogspot.com/

Do those laws of physics work entirely diifferently off-world?

As if so, then we have a whole new planetology game plan, especially
if the near vacuum likes of that Mars environment could allow for such
free standing fresh water or even as regular h2o ice to coexist upon
Mars without any possible remote science instrument detections
whatsoever.
- Brad Guth -