Old November 2nd 07, 06:06 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default Hillary Clinton Declares War on Space Exploration

jacob navia wrote:
:
:Reading what she actually says she wants, it seems very good to me:
:

If what you want is a retrenchment of the space program to toasters in
Earth Orbit to study our own navel, Hillary is your girl.

If you want to actually go somewhere away from Earth, she's very bad
news.

If you want to do anything at all with people, she's very, very bad
news.

--George Bernard Shaw