Old November 2nd 07, 05:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy
American

Default Hillary Clinton Declares War on Space Exploration

On Nov 2, 11:12 am, "Mark R. Whittington"
wrote:
Recently, Senator Hillary Clinton revealed her science agenda. Of
great interest to people involved in making and debating space policy
were the three bullets concerning the space program. To be brief and
to the point, Hillary's agenda would be terrible news for anyone who
supports space exploration and space commerce.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art..._clinton_decla...

Since no one seems to be talking much at the present time
about "righteous women" in the government, except possibly
by the personification of Condoleezza Rice as Secretary
of State, which WAS itself at the time of her appointment,
the "politically correct" thing for George W. Bush to do,
and now becomes the "Hillary Rodham" thing to do, seems
to be based upon masking something much more sinister.

None of these people to me represent anyone yet "worthy"
enough to represent a hard-core "replacement technology"
in the field of energy technology, and you can bet for sure,
that space exploration IS FULLY CAPABLE OF
EXPLOITING THAT TECHNOLOGY TO THE FULLEST.
Isn't that where our prejudices truly lie as a spacefaring
nation?

I believe that these two women would rather see us as a
third world police state than a third world promise market.
Any further streamlining of our energy policies at home
and abroad with the invalidation of any promise market of
replacement technology, will render the future energy
economy inert.

American