Old November 1st 07, 01:00 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.policy
rhw007

Default Today's National Press Club event: "NASA Cover-Ups Continue" by Hoagland et al(iens)

On Oct 31, 2:14 pm, BradGuth wrote:
According to our XNASA "Enterprise Mission" wizards and author of
"Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA", our moon needs to be re-
explored in much greater detail, of which I'd have to full agree with
that analogy, but not for the same reasons as having been suggested by
NASA's very own weird kind of disinformation/infowar spewing
rusemasters that are indirectly supporting everything NASA/Apollo, as
though it's the one and only whole truth and nothing but the truth, so
help them via whatever faith-based God is putting our hard earned loot
into their offshore bank accounts.

Ken Johnston is NOT a "rusemaster" but a true HERO who bucked the
system and disobeyed a direct order to destroy Apollo original
negatives rather that what SHOULD have been and preserved them for
history and only....are they being digitized for the web...because
NASA KNEW this book was "coming out" and wanted to get on the 'front
side' of this issue...sorta like they are backtracking heavily from
squashing their own AirSafety Report about FAA and AirSpace Safety.

If one would do RESEARCH on things one would KNOW this...and be an
INFORMED commentor.

For EVERYONE's edification and enlightement the "Save the Apollo
Images" 'movement' was started by Keith Laney:

http://keithlaney.net/project_free_t...llo_images.htm

And because of his and his friends continued support through the
years..it is FINALLY coming into fruition...partially because Ken
Johnston is releasing the knowledge that NASA told him to destroy a
set and he did not and is NOW saying so and is freely sharing them
with Researchers.

You can see the beginning of that effort he

http://apollo.sese.asu.edu/

And if you want to know MORE about Ken Johnston see their blog for
FACTS :

http://darkmission.blogspot.com/

-snip-
It'll be downright interesting as to a head count and ID of those
attending this Enterprise Mission news event. I wonder what sort of
obscure back page of which newspaper or publication it'll get reported
upon? (perhaps Play Boy or LeapFrog will run something in pop-up
format).
- Brad Guth -

Then Brad I suggest you wait for REAL NEWS about the event from the
people who put it on...or can you contact someone who WAS there rather
than pull some number of 124 out the air. Where are your FACTS for
that number? Who said it...got a photo from the event to back up that
claim?

Again...RESEARCH counts....where's yours?

If there's nothing to hide...why hide the information, objects or gag
people or documents?

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Don't make promises and policies you don't intend to keep and to keep
the policies and promises you do make.

ACTIONS speak louder than words.
ACTIONS are PROOF of intent.
ACTIONS are the final judgment of character.

It REALLY is that simple.

Bob...
http://www.commonsensecentral.net