Old June 22nd 07, 04:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,alt.politics.bush
GO Mavs

Default NASA - National Atmospheric and Space Administration

I agree about that being a fault of Bush. There is no reason we need to send
men to Mars or set up a space station on the Moon.

We have learned there is a ton we can do with cameras, machines, robots, and
magnetic and inferred technology. Going as far as we can into space should
only be funded privately.

"kT" wrote in message
NASA - National Atmospheric and Space Administration

I like the sound of that. That's going to be your new NASA in 2009.

That gives direct overlap with NOAA, where is counts the most, and puts
the agencies at the forefront of atmospheric research and remediation,
where they belong. This is the way it's going to be. Get used to it.

George W. Bush's vision of visiting space expensively and exploring space
as stupidly as possible, will soon be relegated to the scrap heap of
history, where everything he does belongs. Screw you Michael Griffin.

--
Get A Free Orbiter Space Flight Simulator :
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html