Old November 13th 17, 11:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Tony Lance[_13_]

Default Eclipse over Jerusalem within 33 years of Caesar Augustus was19AD. Jupiter in Opposition in 14 BC. Nativity and the Passion Video.

Hi Fred,
From: jeff findley
Subject: Fwd: Roswell "Attacks" Space Center Houston for Spring Break 2000
Date: 2000/03/02
Newsgroups: sci.space.policy

(JamesOberg) writes:

HOUSTON - February 29, 2000 - In an ongoing quest of investigating
life beyond our universe, Space Center Houston is taking the next,
not-so-logical step in exploring the possibility of alien life.

Spring Break 2000 has been
invaded_with a fantastic, and perhaps a bit bizarre, new exhibit:
"Roswell and the Alien Invasion."

Is it just me, or is this is really sick and twisted?

Pretty soon, historical space hardware will just be a backdrop for
commercial space theme parks that look like Disney MGM. Visitors will
walk by space suits and capsules while waiting in line for the "Alien
Experience" virutal reality ride. When the kids ask their parents
about the relics, they'll be told that it's all "fake", just like the
stuff at Disney.

Just sick.

Jeff
--
Whoso would be a man must be a nonconformist. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
On Sunday, 12 November 2017 21:06:05 UTC, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Tony Lance wrote:

Hi Jeff,