Old November 11th 17, 06:04 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Using NASA's Technical Reports Server?

David Spain wrote:

On 11/9/2017 6:24 PM, Jeff Findley wrote:
In article , says...

Sounds like I've had about as much success as you with their search
engine. So, I've sometimes resorted to using Google search with the
"site:" keyword in order to better search the site. For example:

skylab reuse study site:ntrs.nasa.gov

In general, my "Google-fu" is good enough to find what I want that way.

Thanks Jeff. I've not considered a combined approach like that. I'll
give it a try!

Was trying their own Search bar with limited success...

I've generally found NASA alone to be pretty useless. Everything they
want to show you tends to be dumbed down and predigested. The
information is in there, but it can be almost impossible to winnow it
out. Hey, NASA! More actual information and less self-marketing
would be nice.

--George Bernard Shaw