Old January 5th 12, 02:07 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.physics.particle,sci.physics.relativity
Y.Porat[_2_]

Default Physicists propose test for loop quantum gravity using blackholes

On Jan 4, 8:21*pm, xxein wrote:
On Jan 4, 8:19*am, "Y.Porat" wrote:

On Jan 3, 8:49*pm, Yousuf Khan wrote:

Physicists propose test for loop quantum gravityhttp://www.physorg.com/news/2012-01-physicists-loop-quantum-gravity.html

"(PhysOrg.com) -- As a quantum theory of gravity, loop quantum gravity
could potentially solve one of the biggest problems in physics:
reconciling general relativity and quantum mechanics. But like all
tentative theories of quantum gravity, loop quantum gravity has never
been experimentally tested. Now in a new study, scientists have found
that, when black holes evaporate, the radiation they emit could
potentially reveal “footprints” of loop quantum gravity, distinct from
the usual Hawking radiation that black holes are expected to emit. "

---------------------------
and now i understand why you was interested in my
P Circlon idea !!! * *(:-) *!! that is from 1993 !

it is because some of you wanted to steal my idea
in some disguised * dress *!! !!!
andnow Khan
i unserstand why while i was missing for some time
you *publisher a thread sort of :
what happened to Porat ?? did he already disappeared ??
(and if yes it is agood time tosteal something from him (:-)

BTW * * Khan you refused to *tell me
what is your day job * .......!
is it for any chance a publishing Company as PD s ??

every one can see my (P -Circlon) idea
p Circlon is in case that just *the'' Circlon'' *name is already
occupied !
50 years ago *by some Carter that was a nice trick to
bypass me *??? *(:-)
so *see the P Circlon at the **appendix** of my abstract
of my book :

http://sites.google.com/site/theyporatmodel/an-abstract

i brought it as a by product of my above *historic model
it is a direct result of it
but that is not my p Circlon *!!
now
THERE ARE SOME BASIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN YOU
AND WHOEVER IS ADVANCING THAT CIRCULAR STORY
OF SORT OF 'GRAVITONS '
1 i never *knew about any observations of
circular *movement *in astronomy
i newof course that galaxies * rotate
i knew *that wind storms - rotate
i knew that wate in your sink rotate different in your sink
while it is in northen * hemisphere of southern one !!
etc
but i dinty know about its involvement in gravity
just extracted out of my understanding of my model
with * its'' chain of orbitals'' etc
while you *or whoever is it *have not any *deeper
*theoretic cross verifications to justify the question
FROM WHERE THE HELL THAT IDEA FALL ON YOU
SORT OF '''OUT OF THE BLUE '''??
2
in *my above * appendix
i explain the *first time * in * *history how such a strange idea
can explain **any attraction * force
by force messengers that has the P Circlon * behavior
is starting to move from one massin *1 curved path
and * HITTING THE OTHER MASS FROM MORE
THE RARE SIDE OF IT AND LESS FORM ITS *FRONT SIDE
AND BY THAT AN UN *BALANCED FORCE IS CREATED ON * MASS * No * 2 !!!
(by moving back *and forth *between he two masses )

CREATING SORT OF A CLAMP !!
THAT BECOMES BIGGER AND *BIGGER AS * DISTANCE
BETWEEN * THE TWO MASSES --BECOME * SMALLER * AND * SMALLER * (THE 1/
R^2 LAW !!!
moreover
my model showes how that p *Circlon *can do *both
1
particles
2
attraction forces
and unlike you or whoever
you have nothing of it !!
i *actually *predicted those observations *by that p *Circlon idea
since 1993

and even *lately *suggested a *few times
the LHC people
to look for a circular movement
THAT CANT BE EXPLAINED BY ANY *CURRENT *THEORY !!

*i showed it and explained the above *along many *years
and it is documented along *many *years since 1993 !
so
just forget about stealing my * P Circlon idea !!
and *moreover :
just *give the credit to *the one who *really deserve
and own *it !!!

TIA
Y.Porat
--------------------------

xxein: *Own it if you can or want to, but it it all bogus crap.

How come meteoroids/asteroids/comets are not spherical?

-----------------
imbecile retard sub intelligent monkey
who was talking about meteoroids comets ??

didnt you understand retard that
i m talking about some super basic particles
that compose the say electrons or even smaller - ''gravitons '
etc
do you expect to see it with your retarded eyes ??
so
why are you jumping like a baboon
into fine crystal shop
leave it to intelligent serious responsible - human beings
BTW gangster
2
what is your real name piggy ???

3

who is sponsoring you ?
tell them you are worth nothing even as gangster !!
and tell them that you are the real crap here !!

NEXT !!!
Y.Porat