Old November 17th 07, 03:51 PM posted to sci.space.history
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default Questions about "The High Frontier"

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:12:04 -0700, in a place far, far away, Hop
David made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such
a way as to indicate that:

OM wrote:

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 02:08:27 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

So first he lies about what I wrote,

...Hoppy's getting frustrated these days. I fear he's developing
Chumpko's Syndrome,

http://tinyurl.com/yw5u5g

You can see from the Google tree I'm replying to myself. It also
indicates that I was replying to myself with the top line "Hop David wrote:"

My insult to Pat that follows has a single greater-than-sign preceding
each line. This indicates Hop David wrote it. There was no
misattribution, intentional or otherwise.

I suspect Chomko could correctly interpret the post.

Actually, I wouldn't bet on that.