Old November 17th 07, 09:58 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default Questions about "The High Frontier"

OM wrote:
On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 23:12:04 -0700, Hop David
wrote:

You can see from the Google tree I'm replying to myself.

...Yeah, and if you keep up this retarded game of focusing your
arguments on semantics and accidental misattributions, you're going to
wind up having only yourself to reply to. Hop, you're *BETTER* than
this. Your past posts have proven this, and your bickering with Pat
isn't doing *ANYONE* one iota of good. It's rapidly putting you into a
troll category, and quite a few people are getting *REALLY* ****ing
sick of how your posts have degenerated in this direction.

Absolutely, ****ing right.
What he tried to pull was 100% right out of line, and completely
infamous and slanderous.
If we get into fights about things, then at least do it without lying
about what one another wrote and posted.
You've never done that in any posting you've done; and I've always
respected you for that.
Mind you, anyone trying to replicate or fake your particular turn of
phrase regarding insults would be doomed, but that's beside the point. :-D

Pay