Old September 14th 08, 06:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default astro: m31

It beats putting them back together after they have been spread over 5
counties or drown under an inland sea. Up here I've had two tornados
come closer to me this year than any did when I lived for 60 years in
tornado alley. Though forest fire is our biggest threat as our only way
out is through the forest. Seems no place is safe from nature.

Even ducking hurricanes you are getting in more imaging time than the
weather here allows.

Good luck getting it all back together again.

Rick

John N. Gretchen III wrote:
no power loss and no rain..... I'm still putting the house and
observatory back together from packing everything up to evacuate... a
real pain in the you know what

Rick Johnson wrote:

Since your weather station seems to have stayed up and shows no high
winds I assume you were far enough west to get little severe weather
there. Though you can keep those 90 degree temperatures. Barometer
shows an interesting graph as Ike went by. Is the zero rain reading
right?

Rick

John N. Gretchen III
http://www.tisd.net/~jng3