Old November 6th 18, 01:55 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default Supernova event as a transition phase

On Sunday, November 4, 2018 at 6:58:36 AM UTC-8, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Sun, 4 Nov 2018 00:08:28 -0700 (PDT), palsing
wrote:

To suggest that our Sun is a leftover nucleus of a former supernova is quite an ignorant claim, for anyone can simply pick up a book about stellar evolution and learn the basics in a short time and not have to resort to such wild speculation.

You're suggesting somebody whose grasp of the most basic ideas about
how a planet rotates and orbits is several hundred years out of date
is going to pick up a book about stellar evolution?

Yeah... don't see that happening!

Actually, I was responding to the fellow who asked a question... Gerald is incapable of learning, as we all know.