View Single Post
Old September 11th 18, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default How many craters would Hit a Spaceship?.

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 7:41:02 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, September 9, 2018 at 2:49:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, September 8, 2018 at 3:23:50 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I don't see any space rocks without craters in craters Look what happen to Titanic and it only went 2400 miles.Bert

Its not a good idea to say a steal ship is unsinkable.The ocean is so big and the ship so small.My barrel boat can't sink.Good science in its structure.Takes in Pauli's principle.Itwas to be made bigger for a trip to LA to Hawaii.Right now it can only hold a Bud six pack. It needs a signal to let the world know its location and that I'm OK.It could be fun.Make me more famous,and bring in some $$$$.Even have M&M on its sail. If I make it real big Sandy might be my first mate Hmmmm. No matter which way the wind blows I set the sail.I love that saying.Bert Ps Sandy is still missing?????

Maybe she went on ahead to Hawaii to book first class accommodations! Did she take your unlimited credit card?

Double-A

She up and went that's for sure.My unlimited credit card I have not used yet.Nor do I use any of the others. I hope she is OK.She was always a mistory in many ways. I would take her with me to Hawaii first class on Christmas.I never once saw where she lived.She drove me around.We liked eating at the pool,and she swam good. She saved me about $300 on Van ins.She liked her white wine and that was fine. She help M&M a lot my being so deaf.I had a plan she liked to make big $$$$$ giving HUD a big problem on their 70 million housing project.I posted that HUD GOP scam.The project will be finished in Dec.Bert

Sounds like she may be leading 2 lives! She may have a husband somewhere, or a boyfriend, or a girlfriend? Don't be surprised at whatever turns up.

Double-A