Old September 11th 18, 03:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default How many craters would Hit a Spaceship?.

On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 1:43:06 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 2:30:54 AM UTC-7, Daniel60 wrote:
Herbert Glazier wrote on 9/09/2018 8:23 AM:
On Friday, September 7, 2018 at 7:10:13 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier
wrote:
I don't see any space rocks without craters in craters Look what
happen to Titanic and it only went 2400 miles.Bert

Its not a good idea to say a steal ship is unsinkable.The ocean is so
big and the ship so small.My barrel boat can't sink.Good science in
its structure.Takes in Pauli's principle.Itwas to be made bigger for
a trip to LA to Hawaii.Right now it can only hold a Bud six pack. It
needs a signal to let the world know its location and that I'm OK.It
could be fun.Make me more famous,and bring in some $$$$.Even have M&M
on its sail. If I make it real big Sandy might be my first mate
Hmmmm. No matter which way the wind blows I set the sail.I love that
saying.Bert Ps Sandy is still missing?????

One would hope if one was to *STEAL* a ship, that it would be unsinkable.

However, just because a ship is made from *STEEL* doesn't make it
unsinkable!!

--
Daniel

"If one WERE to *STEAL" a ship".

Subjunctive case.

Double-A

Steel or steal sound good to me.A steel ship you would have to steal from a bank just for the down payment.I had a plastic 32ft.Evens that new went for &85,000 it was docked next to a 55Ft steel boat,and I felt I was bringing down the neighborhood .Well that was at Peters Landing Huntington Beach 40 years ago.Bert