Old August 25th 17, 04:49 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy[_2_]

Default Three Major Newspapers Agree! (Lost Civilization in Antarctica)

Quadibloc wrote in
:

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 3:42:39 PM UTC-6, Gutless
Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:

I'll bet you read CNN and the New York Times, too.

At first, I wondered what the point of that was - since the New
York Times, at least, has a very high reputation as a
trustworthy news source.

Heh. Maybe once upon a time. Not in the last couple of decades.
They once used the National Enquirer as a source you know (and
publicly admitted it).

But it finally dawned on me that this could make sense as a
humorous jape

It was a joke, as your post seemed to be. Though with you, one
never knows. You may actually believe that rainbow farting unicorns
once lived in Antartica (and nuked all the non-white unicorns - if
only they'd mastered the genetic science needed to produce unicorn
vat girls, they'd still RULE THE WORLD!!!)

_if_ one, for example, believed that, oh, say, Fox
News was more likely to provide accurate information than CNN.

Fox is exactly as likely to provice accurate news as CNN, or MSNBC,
or NYT, or Breitbart, or Pravda, or the Wingnut News Daily, or the
monkeys that fly out of your ass. Which is to say, they're all
fiction.

If that was indeed your point, no retort on my part would be
necessary.

And yet, here we are.

--
Terry Austin