Old August 25th 17, 04:15 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Quadibloc

Default Three Major Newspapers Agree! (Lost Civilization in Antarctica)

On Thursday, August 24, 2017 at 3:42:39 PM UTC-6, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:

I'll bet you read CNN and the New York Times, too.

At first, I wondered what the point of that was - since the New York Times, at
least, has a very high reputation as a trustworthy news source.

But it finally dawned on me that this could make sense as a humorous jape _if_
one, for example, believed that, oh, say, Fox News was more likely to provide
accurate information than CNN.

If that was indeed your point, no retort on my part would be necessary.

John Savard