Old July 11th 17, 02:00 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.electronics.design
jmfbahciv[_2_]

Default Towards the *fully* 3D-printed electric cars.

Sегg io wrote:
On 7/10/2017 11:31 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 09 Jul 2017 21:55:19 -0600, Greg Goss wrote:

wrote:

Composites are widely used all over the place. Many of them the Chimp
probably thinks of as 'traditional materials'. Both concrete and
mortar are composite materials and we've been using that stuff since
the Romans. Composites of various types are used all over the place,
from piping to appliances to aircraft to construction materials.

Oh, good grief. I suppose you're going to tell me that a concrete
pump is a 3-D printer, too.

Hook it to the right controller and it is. I saw a youtube of someone
printing a kid's playcastle using a concrete pump device of some kind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ5Elbvvr1M

Don't be an idiot. The thread is clearly about modern marvels, like
carbon fiber, not concrete. Geez, people turn intentionally stupid
when they run out of ideas (like leftists).

whoa! "print" a garden using dirt !

"Print" a wood framed House !

"Print" sand castles at the beach !!

"Print" new teeth in place, (dentists)

"Print" new shoes onto your feet !!!

(leftist will run with that, also CNN)

Today, I would like to print a copy of keys which cannot be made at
the keymakers anymore.

/BAH