Old November 10th 12, 06:43 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Aether has mass

On Nov 10, 10:26*am, Painius wrote:
On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 04:58:15 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth

wrote:
On Nov 9, 10:18 pm, Painius wrote:
On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 12:44:23 -0800 (PST), mpc755
wrote:

On Nov 9, 3:38 pm, Painius wrote:
On Fri, 9 Nov 2012 09:06:42 -0800 (PST), mpc755
wrote:

On Nov 9, 11:07 am, Painius wrote:

It seems very likely to me that space and dark matter are one and the
same.

Which means what is postulated as dark matter is aether. Which means
aether has mass. Which means aether physically occupies three
dimensional space. Which means aether is physically displaced by
matter. Which means displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward
pressure toward matter. Which means displaced aether pushing back and
exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

That all sounds pretty true, if non-mainstream. My main question
would concern the *pressure* required behind what you call the
"aether". There would have to be some kind of power source that
pushes the aether into matter to cause gravitation.

Once more - you stated...

Which means displaced aether pushes back and exerts inward
pressure toward matter. Which means displaced aether pushing back and
exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

What is the source of the pressure that is exerted on the displaced
aether that causes it to exert inward pressure toward matter?

Aether exists where particles of matter do not. Where particles of
matter exist the aether is displaced.

And again, just like the battery in a DC circuit exerts a pressure
that moves current through the circuit, there must be a source of the
pressure that is exerted by the displaced aether. In your opinion,
what is that source?

Perhaps aether is the last unknown element of what makes everything
tick, and otherwise responsible for what ties everything together, as
the grand unification of gravity that could represent the final nail
in the coffin of physics.

All that is correct, except that the science of physics would not die
and will be better off when your statement is confirmed.

And yet, oc and Wolter recognized the need for a very forceful power
source to push the spatial medium, which oc and I dubbed the
sub-Planckian energy domain (SPED), into matter to cause gravitation.
So I would like Mike to give his opinion and description of what he
thinks that source might be.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

mpc755 isn't set up to do the complex physics proof-testing on any
scale that could demonstrate his aether form of such a clear/
transparent medium, that is 24 times more massive than the molecular
mass that we ordinary physics wizards can detect and/or perceive of.

With some additional analogy and others looking into what dark/clear
energy or that of its inert or possibly 2D quantum string mass could
be, and as to how it interacts with ordinary 3D molecular mass, would
be a good thing.