Old April 30th 04, 02:35 AM
*

Default Onward to Extinction: ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION (EMR) WEAKENS IMMUNE SYSTEM

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:51:31 +0930, "The CO"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:48:42 +0930, "The CO"

wrote:

Don't beat around the bush.

Oh sheesh, the USA is a free for all, with no order what so ever in
government, it's completely in shambles. The US government is a joke,

it's
totally corrupt.

Not my problem, nor can I do anything about it.

There's nothing like civil unrest. More people need to be informed. The oil
companies can't control 6+ billion angry people.

You seem to have the strange idea that newsgroups are somehow an
exclusive, internal American thing.

That's the point, they're not. The rest of the world needs to learn what's
REALLY happening in the USA -- because American oil business is causing
world extinction. And *that* is everyone's business!

The CO