Old November 16th 06, 06:51 PM posted to sci.space.history
Nicholas Fitzpatrick

Default NASA Astronaut on Columbia Repair (and others)

In article .com,
Eric Chomko wrote:
I want to know who has you in their killfile, OM.

A lot of us don't use killfiles ... at least not on people, I admit
I use a killfile for one group that simply deletes all cross-posts.
Besides, neither does OM ... he just spouts on about it, but if you watch,
eventually, he can't resist replying to stuff that someone on his
"killfile" posted.

You seem to have an inflated opinion of yourself.

That he does - he's just a small-minded person full of hate at people,
based on race, colour, creed, sexuality, and if they agree with him
or not.

Your website sucks and you don't use your
real name. I basically think that you are a sheep that tires to act
like a wolf.

Well, in his defence, it's no secret, and he will tell you himself.
OM stands for Omega Man (why I don't know ... perhaps it's part of his
superego), and his real name is Bob Mosley ... with one of those Yankee
number things on the end, or something.

Also I note that you killfile those that don't share your political
views, unless they are Henry that is.

Yes, he does seem to have his tongue rather deep up Henry's ass ... I've
always thought that was a little odd ...

Nick