Old August 11th 17, 10:51 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Eclipse 2017

On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 10:37:46 PM UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
Is it the sign of the end of the world?
Is there anything in the bag of Nostradamus?

The world ends for each individual when they trade their own ability to reason for mediocrity -

“‘The Amen, the faithful and true witness, the source of God’s creation, says this: “I know your works; I know that you are neither cold nor hot.I wish you were either cold or hot.So, because you are lukewarm, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth." Book of Revelation

Inspiration or being spiritual is the ground on which information blossoms but intellectual pretense devoid of spirituality only leads to convictions.. The eclipse will be a beginning for some, the end for others but a delight for those who can experience what is hidden from normal sight.