Old March 15th 15, 03:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

And what about the ethics of you two freeks?

I reckon your post only shows a smidgen of your ignorance.

Yeah
Dark creatures are scared of the light... They prefer flames

Think about it... This moment in time... You and I have never been
closer to seeing it all kick off!... Who knows the day? And who knows
the hour? Oh the excitement builds as the plot thickens!

Where do you stand in all of this?

YOU DERANGED AND MOST WICKED GENERATION!

I have looked upon you! I know all your doings!

How long shall you rebuild Sodom

And make Gomorrah your home?!

"Thus says The Lord to all peoples who dwell upon the earth: I have seen
and I have heard!...
Behold, I am He who knows all your goings out and comings in!... I have
seen and I have heard! I know all your doings, even your every thought
and intention! Your ways are evil and your hearts black, O most wicked
generation!

Therefore, thus says The Lord: I am come down to grab hold of you, O
inhabitants of My garden...

https://youtu.be/lGYZD7ZLKaU

I shall grab hold of My people swiftly...

And with the strength of My Right Hand
Shall they ascend out of your sight...

And behold!...

With My left hand I shall shake the earth mightily!...

And all shall fear!

On 15/03/2015 0:07, Saul Levy wrote:
RAGHEADS HAVE NO ETHICS, YOU INSANE PIECE OF RAGHEAD ****!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 22:33:18 +0100, Warhol wrote:

On 14/03/2015 19:00, Arc Michael wrote:
On Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 5:06:01 AM UTC-7, Warhol wrote:

Ich bin sprachlos... how can a camel be extinct??? The Camel goes
through an eye of a needle... but you all don't...

A Camel's DNA can go through an eye of a needle, duffas brains

Seien Sie vorsichtig beim Überqueren der Straße für die nächsten Wochen.

Your mentality is a contradiction onto itself.. yet the basic of reality
which is to live and let live you did not understand the simple concept
of.. meh..

https://youtu.be/VtsOHvj-PU8

--With a little more discernment, you will find that American culture
was built on Moorish ethics.

Nebuchadnezzar Praises The God
Daniel 4
34 And at the end of the time I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to
heaven, and my understanding returned to me; and I blessed the Most High
and praised and honored Him who lives forever:

For His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
And His kingdom is from generation to generation.
35 All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing;
He does according to His will in the army of heaven
And among the inhabitants of the earth.
No one can restrain His hand
Or say to Him, “What have You done?”

https://youtu.be/o1HJTJvtoXc