Old March 14th 15, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On 14/03/2015 19:00, Arc Michael wrote:
On Saturday, March 14, 2015 at 5:06:01 AM UTC-7, Warhol wrote:

Ich bin sprachlos... how can a camel be extinct??? The Camel goes
through an eye of a needle... but you all don't...

A Camel's DNA can go through an eye of a needle, duffas brains

Seien Sie vorsichtig beim Überqueren der Straße für die nächsten Wochen.

Your mentality is a contradiction onto itself.. yet the basic of reality
which is to live and let live you did not understand the simple concept
of.. meh..

https://youtu.be/VtsOHvj-PU8

--With a little more discernment, you will find that American culture
was built on Moorish ethics.

Nebuchadnezzar Praises The God
Daniel 4
34 And at the end of the time I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to
heaven, and my understanding returned to me; and I blessed the Most High
and praised and honored Him who lives forever:

For His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
And His kingdom is from generation to generation.
35 All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing;
He does according to His will in the army of heaven
And among the inhabitants of the earth.
No one can restrain His hand
Or say to Him, “What have You done?”

https://youtu.be/o1HJTJvtoXc