Old March 11th 14, 07:27 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
oriel36[_2_]

Default NASA scuttling more space missions so it can spend more on global warming

One of the most dismaying events over the last few decades was watching the Church issue an apology in the matter of the Galileo affair as amid the tangle of issues is the boundary which separates the ability to establish astronomical events within the calendar system on one side with the more fluid ability to discern causes and effects between our planet's motions and terrestrial sciences plus cause and perspective which makes sense of the motions of other planets and our our within the solar system structure on the other side. The reason it is dismaying is that the Church could roll back the damage it created by absolving itself from its astronomical heritage and living off moral dictates as representing Christ and Christianity thereby missing the point of faith and what it does in productive and creative endeavors. It turns out that Christians in authority dislike me even more than the spiritless empirical community who exploited the situation to their own advantage hence the apparent isolation of my views and the graphics and images that support them,this is not a complaint but merely an observation as I am within the more encompassing astronomical heritage.

I had hoped that NASA, as the most visible organization associated with the celestial arena,would at least exercise its position and adopt or even steal the intellectual architecture that relates timekeeping to planetary dynamics thereby stabilizing a situation and energizing astronomy among their own and the wider community. The hoopla over 'global warming' has drained interest in the exotic empirical conceptions dumped into the celestial arena under the name of astronomy so practitioners of that voodoo are now only seeing how it is affecting their agenda. In the end the entire cult is going to spiral down into discussing weather and organizing astronomical observations to suit the 'global warming' conclusion instead of looking at how planetary dynamics influences temperature changes which in turn influences weather as one facet among many.

The task of any group of people within the Christian Church, NASA,the ESA or any other organization is enormous even allowing they have the courage and the wits to look at the bigger picture. What lies beneath the surface narratives of today is a huge tangle of conflicting ,contrived and counter-productive lines of reasoning which do not mesh and never will. At the core of it all is the tangle based on where timekeeping and planetary dynamics mesh and separate with absolutely no appreciation so far as to how the 1461 natural rotations fit into 4 orbital circumferences and how we perceive them in the familiar calendar format. This is a program that far exceeds the Apollo program in scope and relevance by many,many magnitudes and it can be achieved not just by present tools but by new tools that have yet to appear.

Apart from those who rely on their reputations and salaries to maintain the present tangle of issues and even exploit the tangle using voodoo and bluffing,people within and without these organizations and even the readers here can contribute to a genuine understanding of our planet's motions and those of the others whereas presently everything is strained ,awkward and clearly not up the standards of 21st century observations and tools.

The alternative option is to maintain a mismatch between rotations and days which will permit the dull and dreary voodoo to continue and fund a few self-serving theorists who congratulate themselves at the expense of genuine astronomy.